With the kids back in school, I now have the ability to enjoy lunches that they would normally fuss on eating. This has led me to contemplating a lot of recipes, and one keeps sticking out as a must have for this Mama! Check out Cooking Mommy’s Smoked Turkey Tortilla Wraps recipe now…
- 10 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 10 slices smoked turkey, cut into thin strips
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream, for topping
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- Heat flour tortillas in a large skillet over medium heat until slightly browned.
- Divide turkey strips, avocado, sour cream, and cheese among the warmed tortillas.
- Fold in half and serve.