Canadian Thanksgiving is coming up quick, which has left us putting together a variety of recipes to whip out throughout the holidays. One dip that is a great addition to the table happens to be a delicious, creamy Pumpkin Dip. Cooking Mommy’s thought we’d share this recipe with you and hope it is something you can use on your Thanksgiving menu this year.
Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Gradually mix in the pumpkin.
- Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and orange juice until smooth and well blended.
- Chill until serving.